Great Engineering introduces students to the basic means and methods of civil engineers in addressing real-world problems. Each book walks students through each stage of construction, from realizing the opportunity to fix a problem, planning, and eventually implementation.
Each Book Contains:
• Photographs of contemporary and historical building projects
• Descriptions of the scientific principles at work in engineering
• A step-by-step approach to problem solving
• Science: Outlines basic mechanics and physics at work in construction
• Technology: Describes the functions of the many tools used to accomplish building projects
• Engineering: Introduces students to the work of civil engineers